Symantec Validation and ID Protection Service is a cloud-based strong authentication service that enables enterprises to secure access to networks and applications while preventing access by malicious unauthorized attackers.
A unified solution providing both two-factor and risk-based token-less authentication, VIP is based on open standards and can easily integrate into enterprise applications.
- Enables compliance: Helps enable compliance by establishing controls over access to sensitive networks, applications, and data
- Reduces capital costs: Eliminates the expense of building and maintaining in-premise infrastructure
- Accelerates time-to-security: Speeds deployments by eliminating infrastructure and physical tokens
- Delivers scalability: Carrier-class availability and reliability accommodates rapid changes in user base
Protect networks, applications, and data against unauthorized access.
- Cloud-based authentication service deploys without requiring hardware or software installation.
- Wide choice of hardware and software one-time password (OTP) credentials, including free mobile phone credentials.
- Leverage device and behavior profiling to deliver strong authentication without requiring hardware or software credentials.
- Integrates with enterprise infrastructure via RADIUS out-of-the-box or through plug-ins into popular enterprise applications. Find a complete list of third-party integrations.
- Out-of-box self-service application–including token activation, token synchronization.
For more information, click here