The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit
- Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic 32-bit
- AMD Phenom™ II quad- or triple-core desktop processor up to 3.40GHz or AMD Athlon™ II X2 dual-core desktop processor up to 3.20 GHz.
- AMD 880G Chipset supporting ATI Radeon HD 4250 Graphics.
Memory Dual-channel 1066/1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM support:
- Up to 2 GB per memory module
- Upgrade option with four unbuffered DIMM slots
- ATI Radeon™ HD Graphics with up to 1024 MB of dedicated system memory, supporting Unified Video Decoder (UVD), OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 5.0, Microsoft® DirectX® 11, OpenGL® 3.2, OpenCL™ 1.0.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT graphics with up to 2 GB of dedicated DDR2 VRAM supporting NVIDIA® CUDA™, PhysX™, PureVideo® HD technology, OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 4.0, Microsoft® DirectX® 10, OpenGL® 2.1, OpenCL™ 1.0.
Storage Hard disk drive
- 160/250/320/500/640/750 GB6 / 1 TB 7200 RPM
- 1/1.5/2 TB6 5400 RPM.
- Supports up to two additional hard disk drives1 (depends on chassis capacity).
- 6X Blu-ray Disc™ writer / DVD-Super Multi double-layer drive.