The Acer Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2100 is an easy-to-use, scalable, cost-effective storage system for databases and other business applications. It is also a tiered or standalone storage, consolidation, business continuity, data replication, backup and archiving.
Acer Hitachi Adaptable Modular Storage 2100 is an easy-to-use, scalable, cost-effective storage system for databases and other business applications.
Reduced management, facilities and energy costs
- Hitachi Dynamic Load Balancing Controller automatically reduces controller bottlenecks.
- Hitachi Dynamic Provisioning software provides "virtual storage capacity" to eliminate application service interruptions, reduce costs and simplify administration.
Simplified, reliable, and integrated storage
- Minimize disruption and risk with no single point of failure and mirrored cache with battery backup.
- Improve administrative efficiencies with installation and configuration.
- Centralize and manage multiple systems for greater efficiencies and automate data replication.
- Reduce time spent on configuration with Hitachi Data Systems solution-ready platforms that are certified and tested with the business applications.
Flexible, scalable business growth
- Protect investments to meet the data storage growth requirements of any business with the ability to scale capacity to 360 TB, performance to 400K IOPS and connectivity to 1024 virtual server ports.
- Expand as business grows with easy data-in-place upgrades.
Compliance and data protection
- RAID 6 ensures high availability and protection - any two drives can fail without the loss of any data.
- Within-system volume replication or incremental copies enable frequent backups.
- Flexible sparing eliminates the need to copy back after a RAID group rebuild.
- Audit logging tracks all system changes.