Atrust t100W is a WES based thin client computer (Windows Embedded Standard 2009) and is designed for mainstream thin client users. It features VIA Eden 1.0GHz processor and bundles major protocols and applications, for instance Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenApp and XenDesktop; Microsoft RDP, Local Browser and Media Player. For thin client users who require the Windows platform and more computing power in client side in a server-based computing environment, it’s the best choice. t100W allows Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) to install self-developed applications into free flash memory in the device to meet companies’ specific requirements.
- Durable and quiet design - t100W’s efficient thermal design not only eliminates the need of traditional fans, but also increases system stability and extends product lifetime. In the meantime, t100W also improves workplace quality because of its noiseless design.
- Simplified management - As a centralized management tool, ADM provides a new mode to replace the traditional method of configuring each PC. ADM allows MIS people to set different privilege levels for individual t100W clients. MIS people can also install / remove applications in / from t100W from a remote site via internet. Components such as USB ports in t100W can be enabled / disabled by MIS people from a remote site as well.
- Slim and robust design - t100W has a small form factor and only weights 580g. The slim and light design allows it to be VESA mounted from desktops to the back of a LCD monitor. It’s the best choice to replace traditionally heavy and dull desktops in a server-based computing environment.
- Low power consumption - t100W only consumes 7.0W in idle state. Compared to normal desktop computers, it saves enterprises considerable energy costs.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) - t100W requires little cost of acquisition. Furthermore, the server-based computing also significantly reduces the IT manpower need for management and maintenance.