Atrust t160L is a Linux based thin client computer. It has built-in VIA Nano 3000E 1.0GHz processor and bundles major protocols and application, for instance Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenApp and XenDesktop; Microsoft RDP, GO-Global, Local Browser, PDF Reader, Flash Player and SAP GUI for main stream thin client users. It delivers better performance among competing devices. It's a better choice for thin client users who require dual displays and more computing power in client side in a server-based computing environment.
- Dual displays - t160L is designed to support dual displays, Gigabit Ethernet, RGB and DVI-D, through a Y cable. By integrating a VIA Nano 3000E 1.0GHz processor, the t160L delivers the best performance among competing devices.
- Durable and quiet design - t160Ls efficiently thermal design not only eliminates the need for traditional fans, but also increases system stability and extends product lifetime. In the meantime, the t160L also improves workplace quality because of its noiseless design.
- Simplified management - ADM provides a centralized management tool to replace traditional method of configuring each PC. ADM allows MIS people to set different privilege levels for individual t160L clients. MIS people can also install/remove applications in/from t160L from a remote site via internet. Devices such as USB ports in t160L can be enable/disable by MIS people from a remote site as well.
- Slim and robust design - t160L is compact and only weights 580g. The slim and light design allows it to be VESA mounted from desktops to the back of a LCD monitor. It's a better choice to replace traditionally heavy and dull desktops in a server-based computing environment.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) - t160L only consumes 7.8W in its idle state, with dual displays enabled. Compared to normal desktop computers, it saves a considerable amount of an enterprises energy bill. Taking the advantages of server-based computing, the t160L does save tremendous MIS manpower in maintenance and management client devices.
- Protocol - t160L complies with the following protocols: Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, Microsoft RDP GO-Global X-Access (XDMCP) SSH Telnet