Atrust t160LZ is a Linux based thin client computer. It features VIA Nano U3500 1.0GHz processor. Operating system and applications are deployed from Atrust Device Manager (ADM) server to client when t160LZ is powered on. t160LZ provides more cost effective solution with minimum maintenance cost.
- Dual displays - t160LZ is designed to support dual displays, Gigabit Ethernet. RGB and DVI-D, through a Y cable. By integrating a VIA Nano 3000E 1.0GHz processor, the t160LZ delivers better performance among competing devices.
- Durable and quiet design - t160LZ’s efficiently thermal design not only eliminates the need for traditional fans, but also increases system stability and extends product lifetime. In the meantime, the t160LZ also improves workplace quality because of its noiseless design.
- Simplified management - ADM allows MIS people to set different privilege levels for individual t160LZ clients. Operating system and applications are deployed from server to client when t160LZ is powered on. MIS people can also install/remove applications in/from t160LZ from a remote site via internet. Devices such as USB ports in t160LZ can be enabled/disabled by MIS people from a remote site as well.
- Slim and robust design - t160LZ is compact and only weights 580g. The slim and light design allows it to be VESA mounted from desktops to the back of a LCD monitor. It’s the best choice to replace traditionally heavy and dull desktops in a server-based computing environment.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) - t160LZ only consumes 7.6W in its idle state, with dual displays enabled. Compared to normal desktop computers, it saves a considerable amount of an enterprises’ energy bill. Taking the advantages of server-based computing, the t160LZ does save tremendous MIS manpower in maintenance and management client devices.