Atrust t160W is a Windows based thin client computer (WES 2009 / WES 7) and is designed for mainstream thin client users. It features VIA Nano 3000E 1.0GHz processor and bundles major protocols and applications, for instance Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenApp and XenDesktop; Microsoft RDP (with RemoteFX for WES 7), Local Browser and Media Player. For thin client users who require the Windows platform, dual displays and more computing power in client side in a server-based computing environment, it’s a better choice.
- Dual display support - t160W is designed to support dual displays (RGB and DVI-D) through a Y cable in a WES 2009 environment. By integrating a VIA Nano 3000E 1.0GHz processor, the t160W delivers better performance among competing devices.
- Durable and quiet design - t160W’s efficiently thermal design not only eliminates the need for traditional fans, but also increases system stability and extends product lifetime. In the meantime, the t160W also improves workplace quality because of its noiseless design.
- Simplified management - ADM provides a centralized management tool to replace traditional method of configuring each PC. ADM allows MIS people to set different privilege levels for individual t160W clients. MIS people can also install/remove applications in/from t160W from a remote site via internet. Devices such as USB ports in t160W can be enable/disable by MIS people from a remote site as well.
- Slim and robust design - t160W is compact and only weights 580g. The slim and light design allows it to be VESA mounted from desktops to the back of a LCD monitor. It’s the best choice to replace traditionally heavy and dull desktops in a server-based computing environment.
- Low power consumption - t160W only consumes 7.6 W in its idle state, with dual displays enabled. Compared to normal desktop computers, it saves a considerable amount of an enterprises energy bill.
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) - t160W requires little cost of acquisition. Furthermore, the server-based computing also significantly reduces the IT manpower need for management and maintenance.