Atrust t200L is a Linux based thin client computer. It features Atom 1.6GHz processor and bundles major protocols and applications, for instance Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenApp and XenDesktop; Microsoft RDP, Local Browser, PDF Reader and Flash Player. For client users who require dual display, a smart card reader and more computing power in client side in a server-based computing environment, it is the best choice.
- Dual displays - Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor, t200L delivers the best performance among peer devices.
- Smart card reader and legacy serial port - t200L has built-in smart card reader and legacy serial port for higher authentication, also supporting legacy devices.
- Durable quiet design - The efficient thermal design of the t200L eliminates the need for traditional fans, increasing system stability and extending product lifetime. This also improves the workplace environment, because of its noiseless design.
- Simplified management - ADM provides a centralized management tool to replace traditional method of configuring each PC. ADM allows MIS people to set different privilege levels for individual t200L clients. MIS people can also install/remove applications in/from t200L from a remote site via internet. Devices such as USB ports in t200L can be enable/disable by MIS people from a remote site as well.
- Slim robust design - t200L is feather light, weighing only 1.0kg. The slim design allows it to be VESA mounted from desktops to the back of LCD monitors. It is a better choice to replace traditionally bulky desktops in a server-based computing environment.
- Low cost of ownership - t200L consumes minimal power. Compared with normal desktop computers, it saves significantly on energy bills, useful for companies running many computers. Taking advantage of server-based computing, t200L saves on manpower in maintenance and management client devices.