Atrust t200LZ is a Linux based thin client computer. It features Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor. Operating system and applications are deployed from Atrust Device Manager (ADM) server to client when t200LZ is powered on. t200LZ provides more cost effective solution with minimum maintenance cost.
- Quad display - t200LQZ is designed to support four displays, RGB, DVI-D and two DVI-I. By integrating the Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor, t200LQZ delivers the best performance among peer devices.
- Smart card reader and legacy serial port - t200LQZ has built-in smart card reader and legacy serial port for higher authentication, also supporting legacy devices.
- Durable quiet design - The efficient thermal design of the t200LQZ eliminates the need for traditional fans, increasing system stability and extending product lifetime. This also improves the workplace environment, because of its noiseless design.
- Simplified management - ADM allows MIS people to set different privilege levels for individual t200LQZ clients. Operating system and applications are deployed from server to client when t200LQZ is powered on. MIS people can also install/remove applications in/from t200LQZ from a remote site via internet. Devices such as USB ports in t200LQZ can be enabled/disabled by MIS people from a remote site as well.
- Slim robust design - t200LQZ is feather light, weighing only 1.1kg. The slim design allows it to be VESA mounted from desktops to the back of LCD monitors. It is the best choice to replace traditionally bulky desktops in a server-based computing environment.
- Low cost of ownership - t200LQZ consumes minimal power. Compared with normal desktop computers, it saves significantly on energy bills, useful for companies running many computers. Taking advantage of server-based computing, t200LQZ saves on manpower in maintenance and management client devices.