Atrust t200W is a WES based thin client computer (WES 2009 / WES 7). It features Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor and bundles major communication and applications, for instance Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenApp and XenDesktop; Microsoft RDP ( with RemoteFX for WES 7), Local Browser and Media Player. For thin client users who require the Windows platform, dual display, smart card reading and more computing power in client side in a server-based computing environment, it is the best choice.
- Dual display - t200W is designed to support dual displays, RGB and DVI-D. By integrating the Intel Atom 1.6GHz processor, t200W delivers the best performance among peer devices.
- Smart card reader and legacy serial port - t200W has built-in smart card reader and legacy serial port for higher authentication, also supporting legacy devices.
- Durable quiet design - The efficient thermal design of the t200W eliminates the need for traditional fans, increasing system stability and extending product lifetime. This also improves the workplace environment, because of its noiseless design.
- Simplified management - ADM provides a centralized management tool to replace traditional method of configuring each PC. ADM allows MIS people to set different privilege levels for individual t200W clients. MIS people can also install/remove applications in/from t200W from a remote site via internet. Devices such as USB ports in t200W can be enable/disable by MIS people from a remote site as well.
- Slim robust design - t200W is feather light weighing, only 1.0kg. The slim design allows it to be VESA mounted from desktops to the back of LCD monitors. It is a better choice to replace traditionally bulky desktops in a server-based computing environment.
- Low cost of ownership - t200W consumes minimal power. Compared with normal desktop computers, it saves significantly on energy bills. Taking advantage of server-based computing, t200W saves manpower in maintenance and management client devices.