AppsWatch presents a new approach to tackle the ultimate performance monitoring challenge, measuring availability and response times of any application from the perspective that matters most - that of the end user.
With AppsWatch's affordable and accurate solution, you can keep a close eye on app performance, and identify and resolve any degradation in performance before it impacts the business.
- Test any application, any environment: With its unique protocol-independent technology, AppsWatch can test any Windows-based client application, without any plug-ins or special components.
- Most accurate response time monitoring tool on the market: AppsWatch simulates real user activity, and doesn’t rely on deductions or calculations based on network activity. And AppsWatch does not intrude on the end user’s desktop to hamper their productivity.
- Absolutely no scripting required: With AppsWatch, you don’t need to spend days developing complex test scripts or be an expert in code. The intuitive ScenarioBuilder makes it easy to create any sequence of end user actions. It will be up and running in no time.
- Get regular analysis and SLA reports: Powerful dashboards and reporting show what matters most. Toggle between annual, monthly, daily, hourly, even 10-minute data at the click of the mouse. Automatically generate top (n) reports: 10 slowest tasks per month, 10 least available tasks per month, etc.
- Proactive performance monitoring - 24 hours a day: AppsWatch continuously monitors an application’s performance to proactively identify degrading performance before it impacts employees or customers. It means problems can be identified at any time of the day, even when users aren’t present.
- Troubleshoot problems in minutes, not days: AppsWatch’s unique front-end approach measures response time across every step of a task - so it knows exactly where an application fails or underperforms. And, it even correlates slow response times with back-end events, so it can immediately know if the problem is the application, network, or database