Cloud Portal services manager is the premier for managing your hosted apps and desktops environment. Focused on simplifying the end user administration, and simplifying complex administrative tasks CPSM:
- Reduces your costs by allowing end users or level 1 staff to create accounts and assign applications.
- Reduces your risk by automating tasks in a standard fashion meaning mistakes are less likely to happen.
- Delegate authority out to where the business needs it, to local IT teams allowing for quick service and staff being enabled quickly.
- Better serve your end users by providing automated immediate results instead of a person driven slow response.
- Simplify your offerings by templating plans, making it easy for your team and customers to assign the right services to users.
CPSM manages an entire environment
- Manage a multitenant DaaS environment, simply, with support for the latest version of Apps and Desktops.
- Connect CPSM to multiple single-tenant environments providing a single Management interface for your helpdesk and out to your customers.
- Manage other applications like exchange, office 365 and SharePoint.
- Create your own plugins to manage other applications, execute scripts and automate.
- Simplified reporting helps with license management, billing and for the enterprise departmental cost distribution.
- Offer a White-labelled version of the portal to resellers and customers, or different business units supporting your brand, channel and scaling your business.
CPSM is the only Citrix Ready multi or single tenant portal for delegated administration focused on end user self-service.
Automate101 has taken over the product known as CloudPortal Service Manager from Citrix. The team Automate101 has come from EMS-Cortex, the company and product acquired which became CloudPortal Services Manager.