BancTecs FloWare workflow software is a scalable and robust n-tier architecture product family designed to meet the broad range of workflow needs for todays complex enterprises. FloWare can be tightly integrated into Line of Business applications through the use of the rich developer toolset/API set.
BancTecs Workflow solution uses standard relational database management systems (RDBMS) as its primary means of storing work in progress, statistics and other relevant data.
- FloWare is workflow software that is a scalable and robust client/server product family designed to meet the broad range of workflow needs for todays complex enterprises.
- FloWare uses standard relational database management systems (RDBMS) as its primary means of storing work in progress, statistics and other relevant data. The supported RDBMS are Oracle, Informix, MS SQL Server, DB2 and MySQL.
- Operating in a UNIX, Linux or Windows server environment, FloWare is the industrial-strength production workflow product that can start as a single server workgroup solution and grow to an enterprise, multi-server, distributed production installation.
- FloWare is responsive and change oriented with real-time management of work and workflow separate from the application.
- FloWare is used by many Fortune 2000 companies for business-critical applications and routinely supports thousands of users across worldwide operations.
- FloWare is an enterprise-strength tool for the routing and delivery of work, employing an n-tier client/ server architecture. The standard FloWare product consists of six main components, which are: the FloWare Activity Manager; the FloWare Client; and a further four integrated tools: Map Builder; Administrator; FloWatch; and Rule Architect.
- FloWare is a powerful toolset that allows Workflow functionality to be built extensively into other products.
- It includes an extensive library of APIs
- FloWare has the ability to set deadlines, collect real-time and historical statistics, and trigger custom applications
- FloWare also has the ability to distribute the workload across multiple servers.
- Superior scalability and robust architecture.
- Rapid application development via Java, .NET and ActiveX components.
- Workflow over the internet/intranet via Java, .NET and ActiveX.
- Extremely rich and open API available in C/C++, .NET and Java.
- Graphical process definition tool.
- Business Rules Engine.
- Real-time graphical process monitoring.
- Interactive server administration.
Interactive Workflow Development with MapBuilder, an easy-to-use graphical user interface, complex workflows can quickly be built and modified by visually charting the various routes information should take as it flows through a business process.
Automated rule-based routing is provided by the Rule Architect, a graphical, programmable rule engine. Workflows can be changed based on business needs and data, without updating application programs. Work can be routed to activities, sers, or groups of users, and changes can be made dynamically without interrupting users work.
FloWare Administrator provides a rich UI based tool to monitor and administer the system. It provides functionalities such as user registration, access control and management, log display, status display bulk relocation of work items from one work queue to another etc.
FloWare workflow software is a scalable and robust n-tier architecture product family designed to meet the workflow needs for complex enterprises.