- Antimalware for virtual machines’ file system, which uses NSX Endpoint Protection SDK.
- Firewall and Application control provides L3L7 network security capabilities, such as packet filtering based on application and content.
- Intrusion Prevention System protects against virtual machines’ network and applicationlevel attacks.
- Virtual machine’s realtime monitoring, include applications/network protocol/traffic which could be displayed in dashboard
- Real-time scan, which monitor the file system’s change, and scan the modified files.
- Schedule scan, which scan all files of virtual machine with a schedule
- Manual scan, On-demand scan for files.
- When explicated specified, traffic is redirected to 360 security virtual machine to do network filtering
- Application control provides L3-L7 network security capabilities, such as packet filtering based on application and content.
- Protects against virtual machines’ network and application-level attacks.
- Protect against vulnerabilities, instantly shielding vulnerable applications and servers with a ‘virtual patch’ until a workload can be replaced
- Copy network traffic to network monitor. It can show the applications and net protocols status in vms of real-time monitoring and statistical result.
For more inforamtion, click here.