Bluebeam Revu® is a powerful PDF creation, annotation and collaboration solution for paperless workflows. Create 2D and 3D PDFs directly from MS Office, AutoCAD®, Revit®, Navisworks® and SketchUp Pro. Annotate PDFs with customizable markup and measurement tools. Store, access and edit unlimited documents in the cloud, or collaborate on the same PDFs in real time with project partners around the world using Bluebeam Studio™.
Bluebeam® Software develops PDF-based collaboration solutions that enable technical professionals to collaborate on drawings and documents anytime, anywhere.
Bluebeam Revu enables users to:
- Annotate PDFs with customizable, industry-standard markups, such as text, notes, highlights, lines, clouds, callouts, stamps, arcs, and curves.
- Measure length, area, perimeter, volume, diameter, radius, count from PDFs and perform area cutouts using built-in measurement tools.
- Customize markups, stamps, tool sets, toolbars and more, and save custom symbols in the Tool Chest™ for easy reuse.
- Create, markup and manipulate 3D PDFs from Revit®, Navisworks® Manage, Navisworks® Simulate, SketchUp Pro and more.
- Perform searches for text and visual objects within a PDF, regardless of variations in color, rotation or even intersecting lines.
- Compare drawing revisions and automatically highlight the differences.
- Manage and add hyperlinks to PDFs that link to websites and networked files, or jump to specific pages and places in a PDF.
- Store an unlimited number of project files in the cloud for free, and check out and edit those files regardless of Internet access. Or, collaborate in real time on 2D and 3D PDFs with project partners around the world using shared markups and comments.