The Brocade® 425 4 Gbps Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter (HBA) is a new class of server connectivity product with hardware capabilities and unique software features. This new class of HBA is designed to help IT organizations deploy and manage end-to-end Storage Area Network (SAN) services across next-generation data centers.
425 4 Gbps Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters is a new class of server connectivity product with hardware capabilities and unique software.
- Centralizes management across the data center by leveraging Brocade Network Advisor
- Provides fabric-based boot LUN discovery for simplified SAN boot configuration for both DAS and diskless server deployments
- Maximizes bus throughput with a Fibre Channel to PCIe Gen2 (x8) bus interface with intelligent lane negotiation
- Delivers unprecedented performance with up to 500,000 IOPS per port, 1 million IOPS per dual-port adapter, and up to 1600 MB/sec per port full duplex
- Supports NPIV with up to 255 virtual ports
- Provides optimal support for Windows Server 2012, including the new virtual Fibre Channel feature
- Accelerates deployment and troubleshooting time with Dynamic Fabric Provisioning (DFP), critical monitoring, and advanced diagnostic features
For more information, click here