Note the following limitations when installing.
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
- Close any application software running on your computer
- If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end
- Close all printer driver dialog boxes
After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information
Canon recommends that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version
- Download the file of the printer driver
- As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it
- Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation
- Operating system(s): Windows 7 64bit, Windows 8 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit, Windows Server 2003 64bit, Windows Server 2003 R2 64bit, Windows Server 2008 64bit, Windows Server 2012 64bit, Windows Vista 64bit
- Language(s): English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Interface PDL: GARO