Centrify Agent for Windows™ provides the following capabilities:
Privilege Access Management
- Users logging on to the computer must be assigned to a role that allows them to log on.
- Users who are assigned to a role with application rights can run a specific application with elevated privileges.
- Users who are assigned to a role with desktop rights can create new Windows desktops that enables them to run all local applications with elevated privileges.
- Users who are assigned to a role with network access rights can connect to network resources with elevated privileges.
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA):
- At login (console and remote)
- Screen saver unlock
- Privilege Elevation
- Multi-Factor Authentication can be provided via the Centrify Identity Platform (Privilege Access, Application or Endpoint Services).
- Active Directory User Self-Service Password Reset.
- Active Directory User Self-Service Account Unlock.
- Session Capture
- Session Replay
- Consolidated Events
- Reports and SIEM integration.