Cybernetics iSAN D Series solutions, from 1.2 TB to 32 TB and beyond, comes with a 10GbE option, delivering performance to rival Fibre-Channels.
In addition SANDR provides snapshot backup, portable USB and eSATA disk backup, tape backup, and encrypted, deduplicated WAN replication – on-board, at the disk level, and without third party backup software.
Cybernetics iSAN D Series solutions, from 1.2 TB TB to 32 TB and beyond, comes with a 10GbE option, delivering performance to rival Fibre-Channels.
Live Network Storag
- iSCSI SAN – An efficient kind of storage: block level SAN network storage.
- Fast transfer rates – Up to 1.2 GB/s.
- Exceptional performance – 400,000 IOPS.
- Scalable – Supports up to 8 modules in a single SAN for 768 TB capacity.
- Dynamic LUN Provisioning – Add capacity to any server or application on the fly.
- Dynamic Snapshot Provisioning – Expand snapshot space on demand.
- Connectivity – Ten 1 GbE ports (Optional 10 GbE)
- Compatible – Windows, Linux, Unix, Netware Applications, Virtual Machines, OS X, Hyper V, Virtual Iron, XEN, SQL, Exchange, Oracle and more.
Layered Data Protection
- Snapshots Backup – Mountable points for recovery or rollback.
- Disk Backup – Create mountable disk volumes on portable disks.
- Tape Backup – Fast image backup to tape without backup software.
- WAN Replication – Automated, deduplicated and encrypted remote disaster recovery backup.
- High Availability – Hardware level mirroring and automatic failover with no single point of failure.
- Integrated – Backup without a backup server or backup software.
- Serverless – Backup traffic never consumes any network bandwidth.
- Portable Disk – Backup to standard USB and eSATA removable disk.
For more information, click here