The DataCore™ SANsymphony™ enterprise-class Software-defined Storage (SDS) platform provides a high-performance, highly available and agile storage infrastructure with the lowest Total Cost of Ownership(TCO).
Compared to enterprise storage arrays and other SDS products, DataCore offers the following advantages:
- Go faster: Faster I/O for databases, email, VDI and line of business applications means more transactions processed, more data analyzed quicker and increased customer satisfaction, which leads to more revenue.
- Always on: Highly-available infrastructure means applications are always up, reducing business disruptions and lost sales.
- Save money: Run more workloads with better performance and availability by pooling diverse storage assets, deferring hardware refreshes and simplifying administration. This results in remarkable cost savings in both acquisition (CAPEX) and ongoing operations (OPEX, power, cooling and space).
- Less risk: High-performance, highly available, agile infrastructure means efficient operations, reduction in disruptions to operations and productive users (employees, customers and partners).
The net result is faster performance, higher availability and greater cost savings across your company through consolidation.
DATACORE™ SANSYMPHONY™ SOFTWARE-DEFINED STORAGE PLATFORM
DataCore SANsymphony infrastructure software takes isolated storage devices, sometimes spread between different locations, and places them under one common set of enterprise-wide services. It pools their collective resources, managing them centrally and uniformly despite the differences and incompatibilities among manufacturers, models and generations of equipment in use. Key features include:
Highest Data Performance
- Utilizing DataCore™ Parallel I/O Technology, proven by Storage Performance Council SPC-1 benchmarks1, SANsymphony is 3-10x faster than any other storage infrastructure product. As a result, applications’ data can be accessed, updated and stored faster, for more timely decisions and actions.
- At least 66% better than the next closest competitor, as shown by the SPC-1 benchmark.
Highest availability with multi-layered protection
- Zero Touch, Zero Downtime means that data is always available, including across a stretch cluster. Storage failures are handled automatically, without any downtime, as is failback.
- For DR purposes, an efficient asynchronous replication scheme assures another copy of the data is available hundreds of miles away for recovery from large-scale regional disasters.
- To protect from ransomware, virus outbreaks and malware, Continuous Data Protection (CDP) keeps all changes up to the previous 2 weeks so applications can be rolled back before the infection occurred.
- Single pane management provides a common provisioning and monitoring framework across all storage devices, decreasing time spent on storage administration.
- Hardware-independent storage services ensure heterogeneous storage devices benefit from a consistent set of advanced services, including support for OpenStack and VVols.
- Freedom to substitute different hardware from competing suppliers when appropriate results in a cost-effective solution, unlike competitors that restrict choice.
- Data can be migrated to different storage devices without disrupting applications’ access to data, minimizing risk.
- New technology can be integrated seamlessly, without requiring downtime. This minimizes the uncertainty associated with deploying new technologies and makes storage devices completely interchangeable.