The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
XenClient XT requires Intel® vPro processors for Hardware-enforced security. Please refer to the XenClient XT 3.1 Engine Administrator Guide for complete feature requirements.
The following Discrete graphics solutions are supported with XenClient XT:
- ATI Radeon HD 4550 PCI Express
- ATI Radeon HD 5450 PCI Express
- ATI Radeon HD 5500 PCI Express
- ATI Radeon HD 6570 PCI Express
- NVIDIA Quadro 2000
SFF systems currently do not support GPU add-on devices.
Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
- Dimensions(H x W x D) Inches/(cm): 15.79 x 7.36 x 17.24 / (40.10 x 18.70 x 43.79)
- Weight (lbs/kg): 23.5 / 11.4
- Number of Bays
- 2 internal 3.5"
- 1 external 3.5"
- 2 external 5.25"
- 2 full height PCIe x16 (1 slot routed as x4)
- 2 full height PCI
DIMM Slots: 4
- MT 10 USB 2.0 ports, 4 front, 6 rear (+ 2 internal flex bay); 1 Parallel; 1 Serial; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 Display Port; 1 eSATA; 2 Line-in (stereo/microphone); 2 Line-out (headphone/speaker)
- Intel® Q57 Express Chipset
- Integrated Intel® 82578DM GbE Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000
- Optional Broadcom® 1520 PCIe WLAN card (802.11 N)
- Internal Dell Business audio speaker, Dell AX210 2.0 and AY410 2.1 Desktop Speakers; Dell AX510 and AX510PA Sound Bar Speakers
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2, Non-TPM (in select countries only)
- Dell ControlPoint
- Chassis lock slot and lock loop support
- Optional Chassis Intrusion Switch
- Setup/BIOS Password
- I/O Interface Security
- Smart Card keyboards
- Intel® Trusted Execution Technology
- BIOS support for optional Computrace®
- Intel® Core i7/i5 vPro Technology Enabled (iAMT Professional 6.x)
- Intel® Standard Manageability (iAMT Professional 6.x)
- No Out-of-Band Systems Management