The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
XenClient XT requires Intel® vPro processors for Hardware-enforced security. Please refer to the XenClient XT 3.1 Engine Administrator Guide for feature requirements. Intel® Core™ i3 Processors lack vPro functionality and are not supported.
Please refer to the XenClient XT 3.1 Engine Administrator Guide for a complete list of supported desktop graphics solutions.
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Discover true go-anywhere productivity
- Bring maximum productivity to the organization with the expansive display of the powerful Latitude E6530 laptop.
- Unleash productivity with a range of performance options, including solid-state drives, cutting-edge Intel® Core™ processors, HD graphics and Intel® Rapid Start Technology™.
- Work comfortably with easy E-Family docking and the help of design features intended to simplify laptop usage and make time in front of the display as productive as possible.
- With a high-performance antenna and the latest wireless and mobile broadband connectivity options, including LTE mobile broadband, don’t have to be inside an office to be at work.
- Help protect data and help IT administrators stay in control. Through various available hardware and software components, Latitude is easy to manage and maintain over the course of its long lifecycle.
- Help safeguard data with a complete array of available protections, including trusted platform module (TPM), Dell™ Data Protection | Access and Dell™ Data Protection│Encryption.
- From deployment to ongoing maintenance and support, Latitude can help to simplify IT management with remote access, remote battery and BIOS management capability and optional Intel® vPro™ technology for efficient out-of-band management.
Long-term stability backed by proven service
- Invest in a laptop that provides long-term stability through a carefully planned and executed evolutionary life cycle and managed transitions.
- Discover real-world durability and dependability in a laptop designed for the rigors of work on the move.
- Travel with confidence knowing that the Latitude E6530 is protected. From its Tri-metal™ chassis to its enhanced hard drive isolation.
Environmentally conscious design
- Latitude can help organization meet its environmental goals with an energy-efficient design that’s brominated flame retardant (BFR) and PVC free.