The associated component configurations are supported with XenClient Enterprise
- Level 1 = Supported and tested by Citrix
- Level 2 = Supported and tested by Citrix customers.
See support forum for more information
Slim design, premium materials and wireless docking
- The thin (21 mm) Latitude 14 has a starting weight of just 1.63kg with a 3-cell battery2 and comes standard with sleek, durable aluminum, soft-touch finishes and a powder-coated base.
- Underneath the surface is a Tri-metal™ chassis designed to survive challenging physical environments and MIL-STD-810G testing.
- Along with Windows 8 come optional touchscreen capability and a carbon-fiber-backed display with edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™.
Packed with performance
- Windows 8 with optional touchscreen capability allows you to multitask with a swipe, tap or drag of your fingers.
- Count on fast, reliable performance from your choice of SSD or Solid-State Hybrid Drives.
- Collaborate effectively with an integrated HD webcam and microphone array.
- A backlit keyboard lets you work in low-light environments while a swappable battery keeps you powered up on the go.
A secure business Ultrabook™
- Protect data on any device across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection Encryption. DDP E is available factory-installed for automatic deployment and integrates seamlessly with your existing processes.
- Ensure only authorized users have access to your data with authentication options including smart card and fingerprint readers and contact-less smart card reader.
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools enables multifactor, single sign-on and preboot authentication along with centralized, integrated management with your encryption policies using the Dell Data Protection remote management console.
- A FIPS 140-2-certified TPM is available for secure credential storage, and Dell ControlVault adds another layer of hardware security by isolating user passwords and credentials on a separately controlled hardware chip.
- Stop advanced malware in its tracks with Dell Data Protection and Protected Workspace.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe
A manageable business Ultrabook™
- Remotely manage and update the Latitude Ultrabook™ fleet with optional next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel vPro extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when they’re powered off.
- Save time and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems.
- Centralize and automate laptop management with better integration into Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE appliances.
- Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services, and Dell Imaging Services.