Dell PowerEdge FC830 is a Scale-up server with unprecedented density and expandability.
Simplicity. Efficiency. Flexibility.
A dense 4-socket FX converged architecture server offering unprecedented density and expandability that excels at running a wide range of applications and virtualization environments for both midsized and large enterprises.
More choice, less complexity
- Have a choice of management styles - rack or blade (CMC) at the server, chassis, or rack level
- Simplify cabling for densely packed converged servers, with I/O Aggregators
- Easily and efficiently manage densely consolidated infrastructure with proven advanced management technologies
Right-size your IT
- Run business-critical apps on infrastructure that scales to handle dynamic transaction volumes
- Deliver more database transactions in less time for a greater number of concurrent users with enhanced flash storage, and larger memory footprint and bandwidth.
- Store massive amounts of data on easily expanded, cost-efficient in-server storage
Fit the infrastructure to the job
- Expand your virtual environment using the FC830’s large memory footprint and extensive storage resources.
- Take advantage of the latest technologies to accelerate analysis and respond faster to more customers.
- Enable flexible virtualization using either SAN storage infrastructure, or virtual storage with a mix of SSDs and HDDs.