Dell Wyse 3030 LT PCoIP with Logitech C930e thin client enhances the user’s multimedia experience with its integrated graphics engine and provides multiple connectivity choices for an excellent virtual desktop solution. These thin clients have a dual core Intel 1.6GHz processer, which delivers high performance experience to the end users and allows easy deployment of ready to connect to Citrix, Microsoft and Dell vWorkspace. The 3030 LT has various configuration options which support a wide variety of interfaces and peripherals. Wyse 3030 LT thin clients are ideal choice for virtual desktop environments because of easy deployment and management across remote sites.
Powerful, yet cost-effective
- Expect surprising performance at an affordable price with the Wyse 3030 thin clients. A dual-core Intel 1.6GHz processor and an integrated graphics engine combine to offer an excellent virtual desktop solution.
Flexible and easy to manage
- Equipped with Windows® Embedded Standard 7, Wyse ThinOS or Wyse ThinLinux (Wyse 3030 LT), customers directly connect to peripherals including a USB 3.0 interface with access to legacy or customized apps locally or via a VPN connection for a secure, easily managed virtual desktop experience.
- Multiple configuration options support a variety of interfaces including high-fidelity protocols, like HDX and Remote FX, and unified communications platforms such as Microsoft Skype for Business (Lync).
- Right-sized management with Wyse Device Manager software allows for easy scaling, whether you’re supporting 10 users or 10,000 users.
Capable and competent, virtually anywhere
- Affordability, performance and security abound in the Wyse 3030 thin clients, making them the ideal choice for several key virtual desktop environments.
Complete VDI protection
- Proactively protect WES-based thin clients, traditional PCs and servers running Microsoft Windows server against virus and malware with Dell Data Protection | Threat Defense. Threat Defense includes:
- Advanced Threat Prevention: a revolutionary approach providing proactive prevention by catching 99% of advanced threats, commodity malware and ransomware before they can execute, far above the average 50% of threats identified by the top traditional AV solutions.
- Transparent to end users: with only 1-3% CPU and 40MB RAM impact, the productivity impact of the advanced threat prevention is very low on users of Windows Embedded thin clients.