PowerEdge C6145 is an AMD® Opteron® 6100 series processor with two 4-socket in a hyper-efficient 2U; with 10 PCIe slots to ramp up expansion possibilities. Featuring up to 96 cores, up to 1TB memory and up to 40Gbps I/O per card, it helps satisfy your need for speed and efficiency.
- Finish the most demanding high-performance computing (HPC) tasks quickly with AMD Opteron 6100 processor power.
- Stack more processing power into less space with two four-socket servers in each 2U chassis.
- Combine with the PowerEdge C410x PCIe expansion chassis to double server-to-GPU ratios for lightning-fast results.
- Up to two 4-socket servers, 8, 12 or 16 cores per processor
- AMD Opteron™ 6200 and 6300 series processors
- Novell® SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP3
- Red Hat® Enterprise Linux®
- Microsoft® Windows Server® 2008 R2 Enterprise x64 (includes Hyper-V®)
- Microsoft Windows® HPC Server 2008 R2 x64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (includes Hyper-V)
- AMD SR5670 and AMD SR5690
- 32 DIMM slots for up to 1TB per node
- 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB LV DDR3 RDIMM (1333MT/s)
- 4GB/8GB/16GB DDR3 RDIMM (1600MT/s 1.5v and 1.35v
- LSI 9265-8i add-in RAID controller
- LSI® 2008 6Gb SAS mezzanine (optional)