We've unified Citrix solutions and our portfolio. Learn more .

PowerEdge T420

Citrix Ready Product Image / Logo

Help deliver robust performance, scalability and reliability to your organization with the ample power, memory and I/O bandwidth of the PowerEdge T420 tower.

Request Product Details

Compatible with

• Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service
  • XenServer 6.0
  • XenServer 6.0.2
  • XenServer 6.1
  • XenServer 6.5
  • XenServer 7.0
  • XenServer 7.1 LTSR
  • XenServer 7.2
  • XenServer 7.3
  • XenServer 7.4
  • XenServer 7.5
  • XenServer 7.6

Compatibility

• Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service (XenApp & XenDesktop service)
  • Citrix Hypervisor (XenServer)

Product Details

Productive performance
Help enhance office productivity with the 2-socket PowerEdge T420, powered by Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family. Matching the fast and efficient processing with a dense memory footprint enables small and midsize business offices to crunch through critical business applications quickly and efficiently.

Advanced I/O
Improve your I/O capabilities for data intensive tasks through PCIe expansion slots and optional internal GPU acceleration.

Intelligent systems management
Simplify deploying, updating, monitoring and maintaining your PowerEdge servers with the Dell OpenManage portfolio.

Flexible deployment
Easily deploy the T420 as an office-environment tower or take advantage of its rack-mount capability to move it into the data center as your business grows.

Help deliver robust performance, scalability and reliability to your organization with the ample power, memory and I/O bandwidth of the PowerEdge T420 tower.