High-performance dual-processor server processors Intel Xeon E5-2600, designed to build farms virtualization with shared storage of data on the external storage system.
Server configuration is optimized for use with the hypervisor Microsoft and Citrix, you can select any optional interfaces for connection to modern storage networks. Recommended for use with storage DEPO Storage 4600/4800/5300.
DEPO Storm 3350S1 is a high-performance dual-processor server processors Intel Xeon E5-2600, designed to build farms virtualization with shared storage of data on the external storage system.
- Processors: Fits one or two processors Intel ® Xeon ® E5-2600
- Chipset: The server is designed based on chipset Intel ® C602
- Memory: Supports up to 384Gb of RAM 1600/1333/1066/800 MHz DDR3 ECC Registered
- Hard Drives: Circular basket allows you to install up to 4 SATA disks / SAS .
- RAID-controller allows you to connect up to 4 hard drives 3.5 "SAS / SATA with" hot "replacement, RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 6, 50, 60.
- External Hard Drives: Optional Slim DVD + /-RW
- Video: Intel ® Graphics Integrated Video 16Mb DDR3
- Remote Management: Integrated IPMI 2.0 with dedicated LAN support function to KVM-over-LAN
- Network interface: Quad Integrated Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbits) on the controller Intel ® i350
- Expansion: Low-profile 2 x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (optional)
- Design: For a 19 "rack, height 1U. Complete set for installation in the rack. Housing dimensions (DVSH mm) 710x45x430.
- Operating Systems: It is recommended to install an operating system Microsoft ® Windows 2008R2 Standard, Microsoft ® Windows 2012 Standard