Citrix ShareFile users can now browse, upload, and send WorkSite documents to ShareFile while in any document view in DeskSite, FileSite, or the iManage integration dialogs. With a single click, users can now download ShareFile documents as new WorkSite documents or new versions of existing documents, or upload one or more documents from iManage to ShareFile.
Links to ShareFile documents or folders can be sent directly through Outlook or links can be copied if not using Outlook. This application also provides the ability to add, edit, or delete ShareFile folders and documents quickly from within DeskSite or FileSite.
WorkSite Organizer for ShareFile® is an add-in to iManage DeskSite or FileSite that provides WorkSite users with quick and easy ways to exchange iManage documents with the Citrix ShareFile® system.
- Settings can be installed and managed through Group Policies, making deployment fast and easy.
- One-click operation allows the user to export files from WorkSite, import the files into ShareFile, and create an e-mail message containing the ShareFile links.
- Users can easily browse and modify their ShareFile system without having to leave DeskSite or FileSite.
- ShareFile links can be sent requiring the recipient to enter a name and e-mail address in order to access the document, or link access can be anonymous.
- ShareFile links can be set to expire after a specific number of days.
- Option to notify the sender when their ShareFile links are used by the recipient.
- The upload process tracks the connections between ShareFile documents and WorkSite documents.
- Intuitive ShareFile Browser that can be launched directly within iManage.
- Upload WorkSite documents to ShareFile from any document view in DeskSite, FileSite, or the iManage integration dialogs.
- Send direct links to ShareFile documents or ShareFile folders using Outlook.
- Copy links to ShareFile content if not using Outlook.
- Content that has been collaboratively shared using ShareFile can be downloaded directly into WorkSite as a new document or a version of an existing document.
- Add, edit, or delete ShareFile folders quickly from within DeskSite or FileSite.
- Settings can be configured to allow WorkSite Organizer for ShareFile to appear within the dialogs used to access WorkSite from other applications, such as Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and more.
- The Edit Document Properties dialog allows to edit the title and details of a file that has been uploaded into ShareFile.