The ECOS Secure Boot Stick permits a highly secure access to Citrix, Microsoft terminal server or web applications in a secure Linux environment. By booting the PC directly from the stick an independent Linux-based thin client is started, which ensures an absolute separation between the PC, the software residing on it and the stick. Your requirements
- High security access from insecure host PC
- No installation / no marks on the host PC
- 2-factor authentication
- Fast booting and fast start up of the required applications
- Maximum protection from data abuse
- Access via LAN, WLAN, UMTS and hotspot
- Integrated ICA and RDP thin client and Firefox web browser with Java
The ECOS Secure Boot Stick permits a highly secure access to Citrix, Microsoft terminal server or web applications in a secure Linux environment.
Areas of application
- Sporadic or permanent access from the home PC
- Teleworking, e.g. for a call centre
- Freelancers, external service providers
- IT administrators, project managers
- Doctors on call, mobile nursing staff
- Backup in emergency situations, e.g. in the case of a pandemic
Protect your budget
- No need to purchase expensive notebooks or PCs
- Very low hardware requirements
- No software installation on host PC
- Integration into the existing infrastructure
- Central Administration and Update Management
- Detailed attribution of rights
Increase security during external accesses
- PC runs in a secure Linux environment
- Local Windows is not activated
- Certificate-based login and two-factor authentication
- Optional protection via smartcard
- Integrated firewall
- Available clients: ICA, RDP, NCP, VNC, NoMachine, XDMCP.
- Universal printer support, possible release by the admin.
- Possible release of authorized USB storage devices by the admin.
- User synchronization with Active Directory or other directory services.