eG Enterprise is a total performance management solution for Citrix environments that embeds years of domain expertise acquired from addressing the monitoring needs of some of the largest Citrix deployments in the world. This Citrix Ready certified solution provides holistic performance visibility and deep diagnostics out of the box for Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenApp and XenDesktop; Citrix Endpoint Management, formerly XenMobile, Citrix Hypervisor, formerly XenServer, and Citrix ADC, formerly NetScaler.
To help organizations achieve exceptional Citrix user experience and service quality, eG Enterprise:
- Proactively monitors all aspects of Citrix user experience - logon times, application launch times, screen refresh latencies, virtual channel bandwidth usage, etc.
- Tracks the usage and performance of all the Citrix tiers of the infrastructure
- Correlates this with the performance of the underlying infrastructure tiers to help identify where the root cause of a problem lies: whether it is network, database, application, Citrix, or storage?
Benefits of integrating eG Enterprise with Citrix product
- Get end-to-end performance visibility across every tier and every layer of your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops service
- Reduce mean time to resolution with automated performance monitoring and problem diagnosis
- Proactively detect and resolve performance issues with automatic baselining of normal system behavior
- Assure Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops performance and user experience on virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Right-size your infrastructure with powerful reporting and analytics that ensure maximum ROI
- Increase efficiency between teams with quick identification of whether slow downs are actually Citrix problems or not
- Empower help desk personnel to identify issue root causes for faster remediation
- Ensure a great user experience, every time
- Assure high end-user productivity and success
- Increase ROI for technology investments
- Increase IT efficiency, and reduce technology and manpower costs
- Ensure the success of new deployments with pre-built migration reports
Diagnose Citrix performance problems - anywhere across your infrastructure - in a single click. Try eG Enterprise today with a free 15-day trial or live demo.
eG Enterprise has been selected by Citrix as the exclusive Citrix monitoring solution for Citrix Synergy ’15 & ’16, and Citrix Summit ’16 & ’17.
- End-to-end monitoring of Citrix services across user experience, session performance, connectivity, licensing, infrastructure health and capacity
- Single pane of glass to monitor Citrix services on physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Auto-correlate performance across Citrix and non-Citrix tiers and isolate the root cause in seconds, reducing mean time to repair
- Intuitive dashboards offer deep performance metrics and diagnostics enabling Citrix administrators to quickly identify performance impact
- Real user monitoring and synthetic performance testing to measure user access and application responsiveness 24x7
- Auto-baselining: Dynamically calculated baselines intelligently alert on performance deviations before users are affected
- Pre-built Citrix and VDI reports provide actionable insights for historical data analysis, infrastructure right-sizing, auditing, and performance optimization
Technical Details – The Most Complete Citrix Monitoring Available
- The metrics mapped to every layer of the eG Enterprise model enable administrators to find quick and accurate answers to the many common performance queries, including:
- Are users able to logon to your Citrix farm? What is the average logon time?
- If logon is slow, why is it slow: Is it due to profile loading, GPO processing, logon script execution, or due to brokering?
- Is any delivery group seeing slower logons compared to others?
- Are there any connection failures or machine failures detected by the Citrix Delivery Controller?
- Are the Citrix Delivery Controllers time synchronized with the domain?
- What is the average and maximum launch time for each application in the infrastructure?
- What are the screen refresh latencies seen by users? How much of this is because of the latency of the client network on the user end?
- Are there many disconnected sessions in the infrastructure?
- Is any user session taking up excessive CPU on the server/desktop? If yes, what application is running in the session?
- What are the most popular applications in your farm and what resources are they taking up?
- Are any of the provisioning services target devices seeing excessive retries?
- Is the Citrix data store working well? Is the Citrix Delivery Controller able to connect to the Licensing server and the virtual hosting infrastructure?
- Are my Citrix servers sized correctly? Is the workload being balanced across all the servers in the farm?
- If Citrix access is slow, are there issues in one of the supporting tiers (virtualization, storage, Active Directory, network etc.) that could be causing this?
For more information, click here.