F-Secure Email and Server Security offers comprehensive protection for Windows servers, Microsoft Exchange, and Microsoft SharePoint, as well as Terminal, Citrix servers and EMC CAVA. The product can be centrally managed with F-Secure Policy Manager or the web-based console.
- Easy. Trouble-free security for companies of all sizes.
- Concise and secure. Secure your sharing and collaboration systems with best available protection.
- Absolutely essential. Most compromised data involves servers.
- Comprehensive. Protect your networks and confidential data against all types of malware.
- Cost reducing. Low impact on virtual or physical environments.
Two version to match your business:
The solution can be licensed and deployed as F-Secure Server Security (Standard) or F-Secure Server Security Premium, on per-server basis, or F-Secure E-mail and Server Security (Standard) or F-Secure E-mail and Server Security Premium, on per-user or terminal connection basis.
E-mail and Server Security Standard
- Protection for Microsoft Windows servers
- Protection for Microsoft Exchange
- Protection for Microsoft Terminal and Citrix servers
E-mail and Server Security Premium
- Software Updater for servers
- Protection for SharePoint servers
- Protection for EMC CAVA servers
- Virus & spyware protection – protects your server against viruses, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malware.
- DeepGuard™ – proactive, instant protection against unknown threats. It monitors application behavior and stops potentially harmful activities in real-time.
- Web traffic scanning – detects and blocks malicious content in web traffic to provide additional protection against malware.
- Browsing protection – protection for your terminal users against web browser exploits and rogue web sites.
- Software Updater – keeps your system and applications up-to-date by installing patches as they are released by vendors.
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange – protects incoming, outgoing, and internal mail traffic and Exchange public folders from malware and other security threats and provides content and attachment filtering.
- Spam Control – detects and filters spam messages from e-mail traffic, providing real-time protection against all types of spam, regardless of its content, format, or language.
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft SharePoint – real-time protection for the Microsoft SharePoint servers, scanning the uploaded and downloaded content for malware and other security threats.
- Offload scanning agent – allows to offload malware scanning to F-Secure Scanning and Reputation Server in Virtual and Cloud Environments.
- EMC CAVA support – provides Anti-Virus configuration when working in EMC CAVA environment.