F-Secure Protection Service for Business is a comprehensive solution for companies with limited IT resources. You can get it as a service or manage it yourself with a cloud-based management portal.
F-Secure PSB E-mail and Server Security is a part of F-Secure Protection Service for Business and provides protection for your Microsoft® Windows Server®, Microsoft® SharePoint Server, Microsoft® Exchange Server, Microsoft® Small Business Server, Citrix Virtual Apps, formerly XenApp, and Windows Terminal servers. The solution can be licensed and deployed as F-Secure PSB Server Security on per-server basis, or F-Secure PSB E-mail and Server Security on per-user or terminal connection basis.
- Comprehensive security and privacy. Ideal for small and medium businesses.
- Across the board protection. Cover your users, devices, data, documents, media and communication.
- Your business data stays private and safe, no matter where and when you work
- Powerful proactive protection. Peace of mind from dealing with security issues.
- Innovative and easy-to-use. User centric and task-oriented user interface.
- Known for quality. Award-winning technologies recognized by independent 3rd party institutions.
- Virus & spyware protection – protects your server against viruses, trojans, spyware, rootkits and other malware.
- DeepGuard™ – proactive, instant protection against unknown threats. It monitors application behavior and stops potentially harmful activities in real-time.
- Web traffic scanning – detects and blocks malicious content in web traffic to provide additional protection against malware.
- Browsing protection – protection for your terminal users against web browser exploits and rogue web sites.
- Software Updater – keeps your system and applications up-to-date by installing patches as they are released by vendors.
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange – protects incoming, outgoing, and internal mail traffic and Exchange public folders from malware and other security threats and provides content and attachment filtering.
- Spam Control – detects and filters spam messages from e-mail traffic, providing real-time protection against all types of spam, regardless of its content, format, or language.
- Anti-Virus for Microsoft SharePoint – real-time protection for the Microsoft SharePoint servers, scanning the uploaded and downloaded content for malware and other security threats.