Forcepoint Web Security Gateway Anywhere protects on-site and remote employees from the latest threats in a unified, hybrid solution. User can add Forcepoint TRITON® ThreatScope™ to get file sandboxing and detailed forensic and behavioral reporting.
- Forcepoint TruHybrid™ deployment protects entire networks, including headquarters, branch offices and remote and mobile users. It enables provisioning through one unified interface.
- Forcepoint TruWeb DLP™ capability prevents data loss and enables compliance. It includes unique features such as geo-location destination awareness and detection of criminal encrypted uploads, password file data theft, and slow data leaks ("drip" DLP). Other highlights include natural language processing, advanced machine learning and more than 1,600 policies and templates.
- Gateway threat analysis uses real-time, inline security analysis from Forcepoint ACE (Advanced Classification Engine) and threat intelligence from the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker® Intelligence Cloud to defend against advanced malware, blended threats and spam.
- An advanced threat dashboard provides actionable forensic detail on who was attacked, what data was attacked, where the data almost went, and how the attack was executed. Data capture is provided when possible.
- File Sandboxing, available as part of TRITON ThreatScope, protects from advanced malware that’s delivered as an email attachment. Suspicious files are analyzed in a virtual environment, looking far deeper than simple file execution, to provide the highest level of protection from advanced malware. Detailed forensic reporting is provided when malicious files are detected.
- Worldwide data centers are ISO 27001 certified and provide high availability, easy provisioning and lower costs for users in any location.