Centerm C91 is a specially designed cloud client device based on ARM-based processor. Adopting embedded SoC and COS(Centerm OS) specialized for cloud client allows local hardware decoding to meet the demand for multimedia applications, bringing you excellent desktop virtualization user experience with low power consumption.
- Low cost & low power consumption: Overall power consumption less than 6W.
- High Performance: Cortex A9 Quad-Core processor, supports multi-format 1080P video decoding.
- Citrix Receiver and Microsoft RDP8.1 Client Supported
- Centerm Operating System (COS) Linux: Independently developed cloud client OS with user friendly UI, easy setup and simple configuration.
- Centralized Management: Rapid deployment, easy patching and maintenance via CCM (Cloud Client Management) technology proven by Centerm’s mega VDI project.
- Additional peripheral support: Powerful SEP (Smart Extend Protocol) kit backed by special development team and huge thin-client-side implementation experience of Centerm, working in combination with Citrix Receiver or RDP Client, resolving your most tricky peripheral issue in VDI project.