The scalable, unified Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS DX600 S3 system delivers storage performance and automated quality of service management enabling a maximum of system utilization and contributing to a fast ROI. It is the perfect solution when consolidating data in large-scale databases, business critical applications and business analytics / big data - all into one system.
It provides ample headroom for demanding server/desktop virtualization environments and enterprise file services. Extensive high-availability and disaster recovery capabilities make ETERNUS DX600 S3 an ideal storage system for business-critical data.
Performance combined with automated performance management.
- Performance enables large-scale storage consolidation delivering a fast ROI.
- Automatically aligns storage performance with business priorities.
- Delivers reliable and predictable quality of service for business-critical data.
- Enables the operation of productive and analytical tasks in parallel on one storage system.
- High scalability within the system and upgrade options to higher system-class and bigger systems support high data increases at low costs of growth and ensure investment protection.
- Comprehensive high-availability, quality of service and disaster resilience functions ensure predictable and reliable operation.
- Flexible disaster recovery, including transparent failover, with remote replication and snapshot concepts between different model sizes.
- Extensive non-disruptive maintenance and upgrade capabilities reduce planned downtimes.
Truly unified architecture.
- Unified SAN and NAS access drive system utilization improving ROI.
- Unified management functions across the entire product line result in operational efficiency.
- Unified connectivity supports a large range and many combinations of networking types.
- Unified architecture allows flexible combinations of 2.5" and 3.5" disk types.
Tested firmware V10L10 for FC, V10L10 for iSCSI ,and V10L14 for NFS.