The FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY BX2560 M1 is a dual-socket server blade eqipped with latest Intel® Xeon® E5-2600v3 processors and DDR4 memory technology which makes it optimal for demanding workloads, such as mail and messaging services, collaboration, enterprise applications and virtual environments. The embedded dual-channel 10 Gbit/s universal converged network adapter with 8 physical functions per channel, usable for Ethernet, iSCSI, FCoE and RDMA over Converged Ethernet, allows allocating the network throughput to match individual application needs. Two additional PCIe 3.0 I/O expansion slots support the use of the highest performing mezzanine cards now and into the future.
- Up to two CPUs with up to 18 cores per chip and 45 MB cache with advanced Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, Hyper Threading, two accelerated QPI links and internal Memory Management Unit.
- Each Intel® QPI link provides a high-speed bandwidth of up to 9.6 GigaTransfers/second (GT/s) between the individual processors as well as the processors and the up to 16 slots for high-speed (up to 2,133 MHz) DDR4 memory, which are accessed via 4 channels per CPU.
- Up to two hot-plug hard disk drives with different RAID options for the connection of internal and external storage. Embedded RAID 0/1 controller with support for up to two 2.5-inch HDD/SSD connected to PCH. Optional 12 Gbit/s RAID module with 1GB Cache.
- The FUJITSU Software ServerView Suite offers all the functions required for fail-safe, flexible and automated 24hr operations and improves productivity via intelligent system management solutions.
- The ServerView integrated Remote Management Controller (iRMC S4) featuring a microSD card interface for additional functionalities.
- Several new management functions and updates: ServerView Embedded Lifecycle Management, Agentless Management with ServerView Agentless Service, ServerView System Monitor
- Integrated 10 Gbit/s Ethernet Universal Converged Network Adapter provides high networking bandwidth and improves flexibility with the ability to partition the bandwidth, making it ideal to suit the needs of individual applications.
- Two PCIe 3.0 I/O expansion slots (quad channel 1 Gbi/s or dual channel 10 Gbit/s Ethernet, dual channel 8 Gbit/s Fibre Channel, dual channel 10 Gbit/s CNA (FCoE), and dual channel 56 Gbit/s Infiniband) support the highest performing mezzanine option cards now and into the future.