The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY BX920 S4 is a dual-socket server blade which offers the ideal balance of performance and cost-efficiency. It provides breakthrough server blade economics for essential enterprise workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400v2 product family, 768GB of memory, two hot-plug hard disk drives and flexible networking options via the onboard dual-channel 10Gbit/s Ethernet Converged Network Adapter.
- Two CPUs with up to 10 cores and 25 MB smart cache, each out of the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400v2 product family. The Intel® QPI link provides the BX920 S4 with a high-speed bandwidth of up to 8 GigaTransfers/second (GT/s) between the individual processors as well as the processors and the up to 12 memory slots, which are accessed via 3 channels per CPU.
- Up to two hot-plug hard disk drives drives with different RAID options for internal drives:
- Intel® C600 Chipset based RAID
- Intel® C600 Chipset based RAID with SAS upgrade
- SAS RAID HDD Module with LSI MegaRAID SAS2208 w/o cache
- SAS RAID HDD Module with LSI MegaRAID SAS2208 w/ 512 MB Cache and optional Flash Backup Unit (FBU)
- Save time and conserve valuable IT resources by simplifying remote management with the new, CIM compliant, integrated Remote Management Controller (iRMC S4).
- The iRMC S4 is based on its successful predecessor iRMC S3 and provides additional functionalities such as HDD and RAID monitoring, Video Capturing and virtual media support for multiple CD/DVD, HDD or FDD images or physical drives.
- Deploy servers quickly, manage virtual or physical server health, and optimize energy consumption with Fujitsu’s ServerView Suite, supported by the Intel® Node Manager.
- The integrated dual-channel 10 Gbit/s Ethernet Converged Network Adapter provides the ability to customize server networking today and the ability to meet future needs without overhauling server hardware. Provides choice of bandwidth and fabric (Ethernet, iSCSI, FCoE).
- Two PCI Express 3.0 mezzanine slots for a combination of quad-port 1 Gbit/s, or dual-port 10 Gbit/s Ethernet, dual-port 8 Gbit/s Fibre Channel, dual-port 10 Gbit/s CNA (FCoE), and dual-port 56 Gbit/s Infiniband offer excellent I/O connection options.