The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY BX924 S4 sets new standards in the area of versatility and scalability of dual-socket server blades and thus reinforces its position as a high-end server.
With two CPUs of the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family, 24 DIMM slots supporting up to 1,024 GB of memory and an integrated 10 Gbit/s Ethernet Universal Converged Network Adapter the server blade is ideally suited for extensive virtualization and consolidation projects as well as a variety of workloads including demanding high performance computing applications.
- Two CPUs with up to 12 cores and 30 MB smart cache, each out of the next generation Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v2 product family with advanced Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, Hyper Threading, two accelerated QPI links and internal Memory Management Unit.
- Each Intel® QPI link provides the BX924 S4 with a high-speed bandwidth of up to 8 GigaTransfers/second (GT/s) between the individual processors as well as the processors and the up to 24 slots for high-speed (up to 1,866 MHz) memory, which are accessed via 4 channels per CPU.
- Save time and conserve valuable IT resources by simplifying remote management with the new, CIM compliant, integrated Remote Management Controller (iRMC S4).
- The iRMC S4 is based on its successful predecessor iRMC S3 and provides additional functionality such as HDD and RAID monitoring, Video Capturing and virtual media support for multiple CD/DVD, HDD or FDD images or physical drives.
- Deploy servers quickly, manage virtual or physical server health, and optimize energy consumption with Fujitsu’s ServerView Suite, supported by the Intel® Node Manager.
- Integrated 10 Gbit/s Ethernet Universal Converged Network Adapter provides high networking bandwidth and improves flexibility with the ability to partition the bandwidth, making it ideal to suit the needs of individual applications.
- Two PCIe 3.0 I/O expansion slots (quad channel 1 Gbi/s or dual channel 10 Gbit/s Ethernet, dual channel 8 Gbit/s Fibre Channel, dual channel 10 Gbit/s CNA (FCoE), and dual channel 56 Gbit/s Infiniband) support the highest performing mezzanine option cards now and into the future.
- Embedded RAID 0/1 controller with support for up to two 2.5-inch SAS/SATA SSD drives.
- Greater value delivered throughout the lifecycle of datacenter systems with the Fujitsu eco-system of business-proven quality, tools, supply-chain flexibility and comprehensive service offerings.