The PRIMERGY CX2550 M1 is a compact server node with support for the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family, enabling highest computing density with four independent servers in 2U. It is ideal for cloud, cluster and high performance computing server farms as well as in dedicated Big Data environments.
- Four PRIMERGY CX2550 M1 server nodes, each with two processors, 16 DDR4 memory DIMMs, and up to six local storage drives can be smartly packaged into a condensed 2U rack enclosure.
- Up to two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family with up to 18 cores and 45 MB cache, advanced Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, Hyper Threading, two accelerated QPI links and internal Memory Management Unit.
- 16 DIMMs per server node with up to 1,024 GB DDR4 memory and up to 2,133 MHz DRAM bandwidth.
- Cool-safe© Advanced Thermal Design enables operation in a higher ambient temperature.
- Server nodes share central cooling fans and hot-plug power supplies in the 2U PRIMERGY CX400 M1 chassis.
- Hot-plug for server nodes, power supplies and disk drives enable enhanced availability and easy serviceability.