The PRIMERGY CX2570 M1 is a compact server node with support for the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family, two GPGPU or co-processor cards, enabling high computing density with two independent servers in 2U. It is ideal for ambitious high performance computing, analytics and visualization solutions.
- Two PRIMERGY CX2570 M1 server nodes, each with two processors, 16 DDR4 memory DIMMs, support for two NVIDIA® or Intel® GPGPU or co-processor cards, and up to six local storage drives, are smartly packaged into a condensed 2U rack enclosure.
- Up to two Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family with up to 18 cores and 45 MB cache, advanced Turbo Boost 2.0 technology, Hyper Threading, two accelerated QPI links and internal Memory Management Unit.
- 16 DIMMs per server node with up to 1,024 GB DDR4 memory and up to 2,133 MHz DRAM bandwidth.
- Cool-safe© Advanced Thermal Design enables operation in a higher ambient temperature
- 2 optional GPGPU or co-processor compute cards per CX2570 M1 server node, selected from the NVIDIA® Tesla™ or the Intel® Xeon Phi™ product family
- Server nodes share central cooling fans and hot plug power supplies in the 2U PRIMERGY CX400 M1 chassis.
- Hot-plug for server nodes, power supplies and disk drives enable enhanced availability and easy serviceability.