The Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX2520 M1 is an efficient and scalable platform featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2400 v2 product family and up to 192 GB RAM. Its compact PRIMERGY 2U modular chassis provides up to twelve 3.5-inch or sixteen 2.5-inch storage drives. Lower costs are ensured thanks to modular upgrade options, 96 % efficient power supply and the enhanced iRMC S4 management.
- Provides a well-balanced price / performance ratio for essential business applications or small virtualization environments
- Scalable platform to meet future demand
- High storage capacity for storage demanding applications and scale-out scenarios
- Individual and cost-saving configuration of the server according to the need with upgrade options to meet the demand.
- Upgrade kits save budget as the system can be upgraded when the company grows and thus protect the investment
- Simplified and comprehensive power management that results with the high efficient power supplies in significant savings
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite provides all the functions for fail-safe, flexible and automated 24x7 server operations and improves end-user productivity via intelligent and innovative system management solutions.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2400 v2 product family with up to 10 cores
- Up to 192 GB RAM (12 DIMM slots) and up to 6 PCIe slots, 768 GB RAM on special release
- Huge number of storage drives of up to twelve 3.5-inch or sixteen 2.5-inch storage drives, prepared for 12Gits / SAS 3
- Modular concept for the base unit as well as a choice for LAN controller, RAID controller and power supplies
- Upgrade kits for hard disk drives and backup devices (3.5-inch and 5.25-inch)
- Simplified power management with different pre-defined power profiles
- 2 hot-plug PSU with 96% efficiency (80Plus titanium)
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite offers tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control. A wide range of integration packs allow a seamless and easy integration in widelyused enterprise management systems