The FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY RX2530 M1 is a dual-socket rack server that provides high performance of the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family, expandability of up to 1536 GB of DDR4 memory (available Q1/2015) and up to 10x 2.5-inch storage devices - all in a 1U space saving housing. Accordingly, the PRIMERGY RX2530 M1 is the optimal system for virtualization and scale-out scenarios, small databases and also for high performance computing.
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 product family with up to 18 cores
- Up to 1536 GB DDR4 memory (24 DIMM slots) (available Q1/2015)
- Ideal scalability of either up to 8x 2.5-inch HDD/SSD + 1x ODD or up to 10x 2.5-inch, thereof optionally up to 4x PCIe 2.5-inch SSD SFF
- 4x PCIe Gen3 slots
- Fujitsu’s Cool-safe® Advanced Thermal Design for higher ambient temperatures in the data center
- Power supply units with 96% energy efficiency
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite including tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control
- BIOS, firmware and selected software are updated free of charge
- DynamicLoM to select the network connector of your choice - "plug&play-design" with 3 different port types, 3 different numbers of ports, and 2 different speeds and no need to upgrade to a new chip or new drivers.
- RAID Controller embedded