The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY RX200 S8 is a rack server that provides high performance of the new Intel® Xeon® E5 product family, expandability up to 1536 GB of memory and up to 96% energy efficiency - all in 1U space saving housing. Thus, the PRIMERGY RX200 S8 is ideal for virtualization and cloud, small databases as well as for high performance computing.
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 product family with up to 12 core processors and Turbo Boost 2.0.
- Expanded scalability of up to 24 DIMMs with 1536 GB memory, up to 8 hard disk drives and 4 PCIe slots Gen3.
- New modular concept for the base unit as well as a choice for LAN controller, RAID controller and power supplies.
- Upgrade kits for hard disk drives and CPU available.
- Comprehensive power management including pre-defined power profiles and a scheduled mode to switch between the profiles automatically.
- 2 hot-plug PSU with 94 % efficiency (96 % planned).
- Cool-safe™ Advanced Thermal Design enables the operation in a higher ambient temperature.
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite offers tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control. A wide range of integration packs allow a seamless and easy integration in widely-used enterprise management systems.