The Fujitsu Server PRIMERGY RX300 S8 is a 2U dual socket rack server, optimized for all types of business applications by focusing on versatility and scalability that supports up to 16 harddisk drives, up to 7 PCIe Gen 3 cards and up to 1536 GB RAM. With performance of the new Intel® Xeon® E5 product family and the available upgrade kits, the RX300 will also ensure the demands of the future.
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 product family with up to 12 core processors and Turbo Boost 2.0.
- Expanded scalability of up to 24 DIMMs with 1536 GB memory, up to 16 hard disk drives and 7 PCIe slots Gen3.
- New modular concept for the base unit as well as a choice for LAN controller, RAID controller and power supplies.
- Upgrade kits for hard disk drives, backup devices as well as LTO drives.
- Comprehensive power management including pre-defined power profiles and a scheduled mode to switch between the profiles automatically.
- 2 hot-plug PSU with 94 % efficiency (96 % planned).
- Cool-safe™ Advanced Thermal Design enables the operation in a higher ambient temperature.
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite offers tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control. A wide range of integration packs allow a seamless and easy integration in widely-used enterprise management systems.