The FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY TX300 S8 offers maximum performance, extendability and high availability. Branches, data centers and SMEs value the performance of the two Intel® Xeon® E5 v2 processors, 1536 GB RAM and GPU card support. 10 extension slots and the redundant power supply enable top availability levels and better extendability options. The server is thus ideal for computing-intensive applications, virtualization solutions and databases.
- Intel Xeon E5-2600 v2 product family with up to 12 core processors and Turbo Boost 2.0
- Up to 2 NVIDIA® GPU cards or Intel® Xeon® Phi™ cards.
- Expanded scalability of up to 24 DIMMs with 1536 GB memory, up to 24 hard disk drives and 10 PCIe slots.
- New modular concept for the base unit as well as a choice for LAN controller, RAID controller and power supplies.
- Upgrade kits for hard disk drives, backup devices as well as LTO drives.
- Comprehensive power management including pre-defined power profiles and a scheduled mode to switch between the profiles automatically.
- 4 hot-plug PSU with 94 % efficiency (96 % planned).
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite offers tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control. A wide range of integration packs allow a seamless and easy integration in widely-used enterprise management systems.