The FUJITSU Server PRIMERGY CX2550 M4 is a compact dual-socket server node for the PRIMERY CX400 M4 enclosure that provides high performance of the new Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, expandability of up to 2TB of DDR4 memory and optional CPU direct high-speed interconnect. Accordingly, the PRIMERGY CX2550 M4 is the optimal system for mainstream enterprise workloads, cloud and high performance computing scenarios.
- Four PRIMERGY CX2550 M4 server nodes, each with latest Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family, can be smartly packaged into a condensed 2U rack enclosure.
- Half-width, two-socket server node for PRIMERGY CX400 M4 chassis enabling highest computing density.
- Intel® Xeon® Processor Scalable Family with up to 28 cores relying on Intel® UltraPath Interconnect for an increased data rate between the CPUs.
- Up to 2,048 GB DDR4 memory with 2,666 MHz (16 DIMM slots).
Shared infrastructure & easy serviceability
- Server nodes share central cooling, hot-plug and redundant power supply units as well as storage drives within the 2U PRIMERGY CX400 M4 chassis.
Enhanced Features for enhanced computing
- Intel® Omni-Path Architecture (Intel® OPA) support.
- Basic onboard LAN and additional 2x PCIe Gen3 x16 slots for extended requirements.
- Optional liquid cooling solution helps to further reduce data center cooling costs and density.
- Fujitsu ServerView Suite including tools for installation and deployment, permanent status monitoring and control.
- BIOS, firmware and selected software are updated free of charge.
- iRMC S5 comes with new interactive web UI and conforms to Redfish providing unified API support for heterogeneous environment.