The H3C UniServer R5300 G3 is an artificial intelligence server. It is a new generation of GPU servers independently developed by the Xinhua Group for artificial intelligence and high-performance computing. It accelerates the construction of deep learning models and analyzes data extremely quickly and derives valuable information. Use super-power to predict future activities, behaviors, and trends, and use big data analytics to discover and solve problems hidden in the data.
- The H3C UniServer R5300 G3 supports eight dual-wide GPUs or 20 single-wide GPUs for greater computing power.
- H3C UniServer R5300 G3 is designed for CPU/GPU heterogeneous computing. It adopts PCIe4.0 communication link design, which can realize high-speed and low-latency data communication between GPUs, providing users with better performance experience.
- High-speed, low-latency network adapters, NVMe drives, and the latest APE memory are configured for the host to deliver powerful performance.
Flexible support for deep learning and HPC workloads
- The H3C UniServer R5300 G3 server supports a wide range of mainstream operating systems and virtualized environments, including Microsoft® Windows® and Linux operating systems, as well as environments such as H3C CAS, to flexibly adapt to a variety of business needs.
- Support existing data center infrastructure standards to accelerate deep learning and HPC applications on an existing basis.
Enterprise-class reliability, availability, and maintainability reduce total cost of ownership
- Easy to use and upgrade with an easy-to-access modular design
- The N+N redundant power supply and the N+1 hot-swappable redundant fan ensure safe and stable operation of the system. Optimized thermal design reduces system power consumption and saves operating costs.
- The server integrates the management monitoring chip and provides powerful centralized management software, which can easily realize remote management and status monitoring of the server and reduce the workload of maintenance personnel.