The new H3C UniServer R6700 G3 is designed with a high-density architecture that provides four high-performance computing capabilities for high scalability and reliability in a 2U chassis. Supports up to 26 SFF drives, including optional 16 NVMe SSD drives. The R6700 G3 server delivers a high level of reliability and availability and is ideal for mission-critical workloads, virtualization, server consolidation, databases, business processing and general-purpose 4-way data-intensive applications.
The H3C UniServer R6700 G3 server is based on the latest Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processor Family Gold (6xxx/5xxx)/Platinum (8xxx) series. Superior scalability with up to 9 PCIe 3.0 I/O channels. 94%/96% power efficiency and a standard operating temperature range of 5 to 45 °C provide users with a higher energy efficiency return.
With the H3C UniServer R6700 G3 server, you can deploy multiple business-critical workloads in a limited space:
- Virtualization - Run multiple workloads on a single R6700 G3 to save floor space;
- Big Data - Manage exponential growth in data volume, including structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data; storage-centric applications - eliminate I/O bottlenecks and improve performance;
- Data warehousing/analysis - Find the information you need on demand to make smarter business decisions;
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - a comprehensive understanding of your data to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty; Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) - trusts the R6700 G3 to help you run your business in near real time;
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) - Deploy Remote Desktop Services to give your employees the flexibility they need to do their jobs, anytime, anywhere, with virtually any device;
- High-performance computing and deep learning - helps machine learning and artificial intelligence applications by providing up to four single-wide GPU cards in a 2U space.
- The H3C UniServer R6700 G3 server supports a wide range of mainstream operating systems and virtualized environments, including Microsoft® Windows® and Linux operating systems and H3C CAS environments for a wide range of core applications and compute-intensive services.