H3C Uniserver R6900 G3 server
- Data-intensive mission-critical enterprise rack server
- Designed to handle data-intensive mission-critical workloads
- Superior availability, performance, and scalability
The new-generation modular-design H3C UniServer R6900 G3 server provides multiple types of compute nodes and supports up to 48 SFFs or 16 NVMe SSDs. The server delivers superior reliability and availability and is the ideal choice for accomplishing mission-critical workloads, virtualization, server consolidation, database support, and service processing.
H3C UniServer R6900 G3 server offers as high as 71% increased performance and 27% increased core number with Intel® Xeon® Gold/Platinum processors. By using 2666 MTps DDR4 memory, the processing speed is improved by 11% compared to the speed provided by 2400 MTps DDR4 memory. The 20 PCIe 3.0 slots help achieve excellent scalability, and the 94% efficient power supplies and 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F) operating temperature increase power efficiency.
H3C UniServer R6900 G3 allows users to deploy a single platform to handle a variety of workloads, for example:
- Virtualization - Allows multiple virtual devices to run on a single server simultaneously to simplify infrastructure construction.
- Big data - Manages exponential growth in the volume of structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data.
- Database/online transaction - Offers real-time database support for transactional businesses.
- Middleware - Provides highly available and reliable support platforms for varieties of business systems.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) - Gains a comprehensive view of your data to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP) - Trusts R6900 G3 to help you run your businesses in real-time.
- High-performance computing and deep learning - Provides high-performance compute nodes with large memories and supports GPUs.
- Four Intel® Xeon® scalable processors + 48 DDR4-2666 DIMMs
- Two double-wide GPUs
Superior scalability and flexibility
- Modular designed
- 48 SFFs (support for flexible combinations)
- 16 NVMes (M.2 interface)
- 20 PCI-E 3.0 slots
- Higher level of RAS
- System redundancy designs